Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Mixtape #22 - I Love LA - mp3

Today's mixtape is a bit better late than never, a loud yet dreamy ode to my homeland. Okay, I've never called LA home, but it is the nearest metropolis to where I grew up. It's loud, brash, punk, hot n dreamy. I tried to capture that freeway-beachy-kitschy-urban-dried up-glamour that it oozes. This is the soundtrack to long long car journeys, and long lazy afternoons in the dusty hills or sandy seaside. Every time I visit, I ache to just stay. Who knows, I may just call it home in the near future.

Special kisses to my brother and all my good good friends living life on the sunny side.

Right-click to download
Friday Mixtape #22 - I Love LA

On this week's mix you will find:
1. Dominos. - The Big Pink
2. Los Angeles - X
3. Good Taste (Live) - The Cramps
4. Los Angeles (MSTRKRFT Al-P Remix) - FACT
5. Another Likely Story (Neon Indian Remix) - Au Revoir Simone
6. Feel It All Around (Toro Y Moi Remix) - Washed out
7. Before Tigers (CFCF Rmx) - HEALTH
8. Warm In The Shadows - Music Go Music
9. Cool In The Pool - Holger Czukay
10. California Dreamin' - The Mamas and the Papas

No comments:

Post a Comment