Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Mixtape #38 - The Irish Edition - mp3

Welcome to this week's mixtape. I am pleased and very excited to present my inaugural Irish-only mix. Well after 38 weeks it's about time eh?!

As much as us residents of Ireland complain about the incestuous nature of living on this small island, I've always felt there is a great community of support (and yes, healthy competition) within our small yet dynamic music scene. For a country with a population about half the city of LA, we have a stunning amount of amazing musicians. Seriously, think about it.

Download or just listen to:
Friday Mixtape #38 - The Irish Edition

Much much more info on the main blog: LoveActionLuvs.Blogspot.com

Featured on this week's mix:
1. Candy in my Heels - Enough
2. Dark Room Notes - Let's Light Fires
3. Sleep Thieves - City Lights
4. TwinKranes - Amino Acids
5. Sweet Jane - Black Eyes
6. Lost Chord - Cheats
7. John Shelly & The Creatures - Angeline
8. Talulah Does The Hula - Lovesick Losers
9. The Ambience Affair - Devil In The Detail
10. Valerie Francis - Slow Dynamo
11. Villagers - The Meaning of the Ritual

There will definitely be more Irish mixtapes, which I am already looking forward to, and please feel free to send me any tracks you'd like me to feature. I cannot promise they'll all make it in as I'm pretty picky about my music, but I will give everything a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment