Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Mixtape #46 - Sunshine Yellow - mp3

It won't take you long to guess by the name of this mixtape that the weather in Dublin is slowly turning from bitter to springy. Today especially was a lovely sunny breezy day that was perfect for cycling around the city... hence music for breezy Spring days and activities. Typically, last week when I was going out of my way to find decent covers I struggled, and now this week I came across possibly two of my favorite covers of all time by accident. It's pretty psyche-pop-rockin with the usual dose of electro-pop that I always tend to slip in. Nice.

Have fun this weekend, enjoy the weather... GO OUTSIDE!
x

Right-click to download, or just listen to
Friday Mixtape #46 - Sunshine Yellow - mp3

Included in the mix this week:
1. Modular - Femme Fatale
2. Georgie Fame - Somebody Stole My Thunder
3. Bertrand Burgalat - Sunshine Yellow
4. Capsule - Eternity
5. Sunglasses - Whiplash
6. Mystery Jets & Esser - In Between Days
7. Everything Everything - My Keys, Your Boyfriend
8. Annie Phillipe - C'est La Mode
9. She & Him - In The Sun
10. Kisses - Bermuda

No comments:

Post a Comment