Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Mixtape #51 - The Chills - mp3

This week, rejuvenated from a small break, I've been inspired but a lot of disco-y-electro-hip-pop. But with a certain down-played relaxed vibe running throughout at the same time. A diverse group of artists who all probably fancy dancing late into the night and sitting and talking until the sun rises.

I also have to thank my brother for introducing me to a few of these fun mashed-up tunes. Oh yeah, and of course included my own band's brand new track. Ha.

Listen to and/or download:
Friday Mixtape #51 - The Chills

Tracks include:
1. Girl Talk - Touch 2 Feel
2. Metric - Help I'm Alive (The Twelves Remix)
3. Talulah Does The Hula - Don't Panic
4. Rollerskaters - Sleep Tight
5. Peter Bjorn & John - The Chills
6. The Names - Floating World
7. The xx - Crystalised
8. Wax Tailor - Our Dance
9. Neon Indian - Sleep Paralysist
10. Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love (Classixx Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment